PERSONAL DATA: OVERALL POLICY
Fun Junction Limited ("We") of Fairley House Andrews Lane Cheshunt EN7 6LA, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We will hold the details of your party booking or visit on our database. We will also store some photographs and images taken at Fun Junction. We will not share this information or these images with any other organisation except in the following circumstances:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Fun Junction Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data or images in order to comply with any legal obligation.
If you have given us your consent, we may send you information about news or special offers at Fun Junction.
You can opt out of receiving such communications from us by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of our monthly email which automatically will delete you from our mailing list.
Please note you cannot unsubscribe from emails relating to the organisation of your party.
Details of what data we collect and what we may use it for
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.funjuncton.co.uk our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your bookings including your credit/debit card details.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• Your name, address, telephone number and/or email address in order to contact you with details of your booking or in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking.
Fun Junction uses CCTV for the safety of customers and staff. By visiting Fun Junction, you are consenting to images of you and the children in your care being recorded and stored electronically. Fun Junction may view these images for training or security purposes but we will not make them public. Fun Junction will make copies of CCTV footage available to the police or other government organisations if required to.
Photographs and Video
Occasionally we may wish to take photographs or video of visitors (both adults and children) to Fun Junction for marketing and publicity purposes. We do not name or identify individuals photographed. We understand that parents and guardians may sometimes be reluctant for themselves or their children to be photographed for these purposes and we respect that.
We will always ask permission by asking the parent or guardian responsible for the child(ren) in his or her care for his or her specific consent for the child(ren) to be photographed or filmed.
If you do not wish the child(ren) in your care to be photographed or filmed please let us know and we will issue a special coloured wristband for each child to wear so that the photographer is aware not to take images of that child and also that if that child is photographed inadvertently (i.e. in the background of another shot) his or her image may not be used.
Fun Junction cannot be held responsible for other people naming or otherwise identifying your child(ren) once the child's image appears on the Fun Junction Facebook page or other social media sites.
Please note that Fun Junction cannot be held responsible for photographs or video taken of you, or the child(ren) in your care, by other customers, whether inadvertently or deliberately. We encourage all customers only to photograph their own child(ren) and to avoid wherever possible capturing images of other customers or their children.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to any advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. Your IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve our site further.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile or tablet.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone or electronic means (email or SMS).
Your data will not be used in this way unless you tick the relevant box located on the forms you complete.
Disclosure Of Your Information: Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually ask you for your permission to include your details on our marketing database or you can request for your data not to be used by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use for bookings, sales or competitions.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
You have the legal right to access information held about you. Any access request may, at our discretion, be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They may be necessary for the operation of our website or to help us recognise and count the number of visitors we have and how they use our website so we can continually improve how it operates. Some cookies may also record the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.